Train to become a driving instructor in Bradford in as little as 8 weeks here at Pass ‘N’ Go.
What does training to become a driving instructor in Bradford mean for you?
- Job satisfaction
- A great income
- Job security
- Choose the days and times you want to work
- Take time off when you need
- Balance your work and home life
- Our instructor’s work the hours that suit them and you could be doing exactly the same!
- Spend your day helping others achieve
- Lots of our instructors will tell you the job is fun, rewarding and immensely satisfying
- It’s a fantastic way to earn what you are worth
- Pass’N’Go instructors earnings vary depending on whether they work full time or part time
- Income can be easily calculated and is based on the number of lessons you are available to do
- All our lessons are 2 hours long and it’s our job is to keep you busy
- Take advantage of a permanent career move with no threats of redundancy
- There are thousands of people learning to drive every year to keep you in work
Why choose Pass 'N' Go for driving instructor training in Bradford?
You will receive full setup and support from Pass ‘N’ Go driving school including the skills needed in order to achieve your qualifications.
We’ll take the time to ensure you select the right training course that is fully flexible and can fit around your current job or commitments. We understand that becoming a driving instructor it a big commitment and is a life changing career move so we’ll ensure to support you wherever possible.
As we have a vested interest in every one of our driving instructors we will give you the best training possible with the end goal of helping you succeed as a driving instructor.
Even better news is that we can have your driving instructor training in Bradford course completed very quickly if you choose one of our fast track training courses.
All that you need to have in return is the effort, passion and the time to teach someone how to drive. That way, becoming a driving instructor will most likely be an enjoyable and rewarding career for you.
We will even guarantee a position as a driving instructor with Pass ‘N’ Go on successful completion of your training course however it is never compulsory to join Pass ‘N’ Go.
If you are already a qualified instructor you can join Pass ‘N’ Go today as a franchisee driving instructor in Bradford.
What's the process of training to become a driving instructor in Bradford?
- Part 1
- Part 2
- Part 3
Consists of a multiple choice test and video based hazard perception test. We provide all training materials, books, software and hazard perception DVDs for the entire course. We also stage mock tests to help prepare and optional classes where a trainer can guide you.
In this test, you will be required to demonstrate your driving ability in a one hour practical session. The DVSA expects you to drive to a very high standard on various types of roads, in town, on country roads, on fast dual carriageways and on motorways. Throughout the test you will also need to perform various manoeuvres that you will be teaching your learners.
Your Pass N Go trainer will help you to develop your driving skills on your in car training sessions, improving your competency and confidence to meet the required standards. They will also conduct mock tests to help you prepare.
This is a test of your instructional ability to teach others and lasts for approximately one hour. The examiner will act as a learner driver in two role play situations. You will be assessed on your ability to correct mistakes and your general manner.
The best way to prepare you for giving driving lessons is for you to spend time in the car doing just that.
Your Pass N Go trainer knows exactly what is required of you on the test and will help you practice delivering your lessons on the road where you can correct mistakes and get used to the skills required to help and guide learners through our modern day traffic.
Legislation about our driving instructor training in Bradford
The DVSA will use the Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) in order to obtain a criminal record check for anyone in England or Wales in order for them to check that anyone training to become a driving instructor to be a fit and proper person. Disclosure Scotland will be used for the same purposes for those living in Scotland. We will help you with this, please note you:
- Should meet the physical criteria required in order to control a vehicle in a safe manner.
- Should have no more than five penalty points on your driver’s licence.
- Should have held your driver’s licence for a total of four years minimum out of the past six years prior to entering the ADI Register after qualifying.
- Should not have been disqualified from driving at any point in the four years prior to being entered in the ADI Register.
Each of our trainers must pass a regular training assessment in order for them to become a member of ORDIT. They must be a member of ORDIT in order to teach trainees of Pass ‘N’ Go. This ongoing process of testing allows you to feel confident your training will be of the highest standard. Pass ‘N’ Go driving school is a member of The Official Register of Driving Instructor Training (ORDIT) — the government body which is responsible for maintaining training standards in our industry.
Want more info?
- Call 0333 207 0663
- Text ‘Make Me An Instructor’ to 07769 173 129
- Email email@example.com
Find out more about our driving instructor training opportunities in Bradford
Taking the first steps cannot be easier simply contact us over the phone on 0333 207 0663 — lines are open between 8am and 8pm from Monday to Friday, as well as between 10am and 6pm on Saturdays. Once you get in touch, we will answer any questions and can set up a friendly meeting where you can ask us about any concerns or questions you might have as well as being given the opportunity to meet the trainer who will potentially organise your training course.
We want to ensure you have all of the information you need before making the move to becoming a driving instructor so you can also contact us via our online contact form.