Train to become a driving instructor in Darlington in as little as 8 weeks here at Pass ‘N’ Go.
What does training to become a driving instructor in Darlington mean for you?
- Job satisfaction
- A great income
- Job security
- Choose the days and times you want to work
- Take time off when you need
- Balance your work and home life
- Our instructor’s work the hours that suit them and you could be doing exactly the same!
- Spend your day helping others achieve
- Lots of our instructors will tell you the job is fun, rewarding and immensely satisfying
- It’s a fantastic way to earn what you are worth
- Pass’N’Go instructors earnings vary depending on whether they work full time or part time
- Income can be easily calculated and is based on the number of lessons you are available to do
- All our lessons are 2 hours long and it’s our job is to keep you busy
- Take advantage of a permanent career move with no threats of redundancy
- There are thousands of people learning to drive every year to keep you in work
Why choose Pass 'N' Go for driving instructor training in Darlington?
When training to become a driving instructor, you’ll receive peace of mind that we’ll provide you with all the skills, set up and support to achieve your qualifications. We can also complete your driving instructor training in Darlington extremely fast when you choose one of our super fast track training courses.
The decision to become a driving instructor can be life-changing. We will take the time and effort to ensure you select the right course to suit your teaching and driving experience. All of our training courses are adjustable and fully flexible to fit around your current job.
Also to reassure you further as we have a vested interest in every one of our instructors we will give you the best training that is possible with the goal of helping you succeed as a driving instructor.
Being a driving instructor can be really enjoyable and rewarding, all you need to ensure you enjoy this profession is to be passionate and offer time and effort to your pupils when teaching them how to drive.
Please note: In order to become qualified you will need to pass three Driving and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) tests
Join Pass ‘N’ Go as a franchisee driving instructor in Darlington if you’re already a driving instructor.
What's the process of training to become a driving instructor in Darlington?
- Part 1
- Part 2
- Part 3
Consists of a multiple choice test and video based hazard perception test. We provide all training materials, books, software and hazard perception DVDs for the entire course. We also stage mock tests to help prepare and optional classes where a trainer can guide you.
In this test, you will be required to demonstrate your driving ability in a one hour practical session. The DVSA expects you to drive to a very high standard on various types of roads, in town, on country roads, on fast dual carriageways and on motorways. Throughout the test you will also need to perform various manoeuvres that you will be teaching your learners.
Your Pass N Go trainer will help you to develop your driving skills on your in car training sessions, improving your competency and confidence to meet the required standards. They will also conduct mock tests to help you prepare.
This is a test of your instructional ability to teach others and lasts for approximately one hour. The examiner will act as a learner driver in two role play situations. You will be assessed on your ability to correct mistakes and your general manner.
The best way to prepare you for giving driving lessons is for you to spend time in the car doing just that.
Your Pass N Go trainer knows exactly what is required of you on the test and will help you practice delivering your lessons on the road where you can correct mistakes and get used to the skills required to help and guide learners through our modern day traffic.
Legislation about our driving instructor training in Darlington
The Driving & Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) requires you to be a fit and proper person. To determine this the DVSA will use the Criminal Records Bureau to conduct a criminal record check for anyone looking to train in England or Wales. Disclosure Scotland will be used for the same purposes if you reside in Scotland. We will be available to guide you through this process, please take note:
- You should have no more than five penalty points on your driver’s licence.
- You should have held your driver’s licence for a total of four years minimum out of the past six years prior to entering the ADI Register after qualifying.
- You should not have been disqualified from driving at any point in the four years prior to being entered in the ADI Register.
- You should meet the physical criteria required in order to control a vehicle in a safe manner.
Pass ‘N’ Go driving school is a full member of The Register of Driving Instructor Training (ORDIT) — the government body responsible for the training standards throughout our industry. As a result of being a member, our instructors must pass a tough training assessment in order for them to also become a member of ORDIT. ORDIT is very important to prove we have high standards and because this process is always on going this hopefully gives you that added peace of mind you’re in safe hands when training to become a driving instructor in Darlington with Pass ‘N’ Go.
Want more info?
- Call 0333 207 0663
- Text ‘Make Me An Instructor’ to 07769 173 129
- Email email@example.com
Find out more about our driving instructor training opportunities in Darlington
Contact us via phone on 0333 207 0663, we are open Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm and Saturday 10am to 6pm. When you get in touch we will take down further details about your background and job history and we can organise a meeting whereby you can ask additional questions.
We want to ensure you have all of the information you need before making the move to becoming a driving instructor, you can also get in touch with us via our online contact form.