Train to become a driving instructor in Doncaster in as little as 8 weeks here at Pass N Go.
What does training to become a driving instructor in Grimsby mean for you?
- Job satisfaction
- A great income
- Job security
- Choose the days and times you want to work
- Take time off when you need
- Balance your work and home life
- Our instructor’s work the hours that suit them and you could be doing exactly the same!
- Spend your day helping others achieve
- Lots of our instructors will tell you the job is fun, rewarding and immensely satisfying
- It’s a fantastic way to earn what you are worth
- Pass’N’Go instructors earnings vary depending on whether they work full time or part time
- Income can be easily calculated and is based on the number of lessons you are available to do
- All our lessons are 2 hours long and it’s our job is to keep you busy
- Take advantage of a permanent career move with no threats of redundancy
- There are thousands of people learning to drive every year to keep you in work
Why choose Pass N Go for driving instructor training in Doncaster?
Firstly becoming a driving instructor will most likely be an enjoyable and rewarding career move for you to make. All you’ll need in return is to have the passion, to show the effort and have the time to teach someone how to drive.
We understand that the decision to become a driving instructor can be life-changing and as a result, we’ll take the time to ensure the course you choose is the correct one for you. We’ll even tailor the course to suit you —all our courses can fit around your current job or other commitments you may have as they are fully flexible.
Training to become a driving instructor with us means you will also receive peace of mind that we will provide you with all the skills, set up and additional support necessary to achieve your qualifications. We can even have your driving instructor training in Grimsby course completed super quickly when choosing one of our fast track courses.
On top of all of this, we have a vested interest in our driving instructors therefore giving you the best possible training with the aim of helping you succeed in the world of being a qualified driving instructor.
You are also guaranteed a position as a driving instructor when successfully completing your training course with us, although please note this is not compulsory.
Already qualified? Then join Pass N Go driving school as a franchisee driving instructor in Grimsby right now.
What's the process of training to become a driving instructor in Grimsby?
- Part 1
- Part 2
- Part 3
Consists of a multiple choice test and video based hazard perception test. We provide all training materials, books, software and hazard perception DVDs for the entire course. We also stage mock tests to help prepare and optional classes where a trainer can guide you.
In this test, you will be required to demonstrate your driving ability in a one hour practical session. The DVSA expects you to drive to a very high standard on various types of roads, in town, on country roads, on fast dual carriageways and on motorways. Throughout the test you will also need to perform various manoeuvres that you will be teaching your learners.
Your Pass N Go trainer will help you to develop your driving skills on your in car training sessions, improving your competency and confidence to meet the required standards. They will also conduct mock tests to help you prepare.
This is a test of your instructional ability to teach others and lasts for approximately one hour. The examiner will act as a learner driver in two role play situations. You will be assessed on your ability to correct mistakes and your general manner.
The best way to prepare you for giving driving lessons is for you to spend time in the car doing just that.
Your Pass N Go trainer knows exactly what is required of you on the test and will help you practice delivering your lessons on the road where you can correct mistakes and get used to the skills required to help and guide learners through our modern day traffic.
Legislation about our driving instructor training in Doncaster
Anyone who is training to become a driving instructor is required to be a fit and proper person by the Driving & Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA). The DVSA will use the Criminal Records Bureau in order to obtain a criminal record for anyone living in England or Wales.
We will be on hand to guide you through the application, though take note that you:
- Should have no more than five penalty points on your driver’s licence.
- Should not have been disqualified from driving at any point in the four years prior to being entered in the ADI Register.
- Should meet the physical criteria required in order to control a vehicle in a safe manner.
- Should have held your driver’s licence for a total of four years minimum out of the past six years prior to entering the ADI Register after qualifying.
Also Pass N Go driving school is a member of ORDIT – The Official Register of Driving Instructor Training. This body is responsible for maintaining training standards throughout the driving instruction industry. As we are a member of ORDIT this results in our instructor trainers having to pass a training assessment in order for themselves to also become a member of ORDIT. The fact that this is an ongoing process means we and our trainers are regularly tested giving you the added peace of mind that you’ll only receive quality training in order to become a driving instructor in Grimsby.
Finally it is a requirement that you pass three Driving and Vehicle Standards Agency tests in order to become a qualified instructor.
Want more info?
- Call 0333 207 0663
- Text ‘Make Me An Instructor’ to 07769 173 129
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about our driving instructor training opportunities in Grimsby
We want to make sure you’ve all of the information you need before deciding on becoming a driving instructor.
We recommend you come and meet our team by booking an appointment via our online contact form. You can come and enjoy an informal chat and receive the answers to any questions that you may have.
You can also contact us over the phone on 0333 207 0663. Once you get in touch, we will set up a friendly informal meeting where you can ask us about any additional concerns you might have as well as being given the opportunity to meet the trainer who may lead your training course.