Train to become a driving instructor in Hartlepool in as little as 8 weeks here at Pass ‘N’ Go.
What does training to become a driving instructor in Hartlepool mean for you?
- Job satisfaction
- A great income
- Job security
- Choose the days and times you want to work
- Take time off when you need
- Balance your work and home life
- Our instructor’s work the hours that suit them and you could be doing exactly the same!
- Spend your day helping others achieve
- Lots of our instructors will tell you the job is fun, rewarding and immensely satisfying
- It’s a fantastic way to earn what you are worth
- Pass’N’Go instructors earnings vary depending on whether they work full time or part time
- Income can be easily calculated and is based on the number of lessons you are available to do
- All our lessons are 2 hours long and it’s our job is to keep you busy
- Take advantage of a permanent career move with no threats of redundancy
- There are thousands of people learning to drive every year to keep you in work
Why choose Pass 'N' Go for driving instructor training in Hartlepool?
It can be a life-changing career becoming a driving instructor. As a result, we will ensure to take the time to help you select the correct course to suit you, tailoring the course to suit your needs —all of our training courses are fully flexible and can fit around your current job or any other personal commitments you may be committed to.
Training to become a driving instructor with Pass ‘N’ Go, we will provide you with all the support, the skills and setup necessary to qualify from your course. We can also provide fast track driving instructor training in Hartlepool through one of our fast track courses completing the course from 8-16 weeks.
All you need to have is the effort, passion and of course the time to teach someone how to drive a vehicle. This way by having a passion for your career, becoming a driving instructor will most likely be very enjoyable and vastly rewarding.
Already an ADI? Join Pass ‘N’ Go driving school as a franchised driving instructor in Hartlepool today.
What's the process of training to become a driving instructor in Hartlepool?
- Part 1
- Part 2
- Part 3
Consists of a multiple choice test and video based hazard perception test. We provide all training materials, books, software and hazard perception DVDs for the entire course. We also stage mock tests to help prepare and optional classes where a trainer can guide you.
In this test, you will be required to demonstrate your driving ability in a one hour practical session. The DVSA expects you to drive to a very high standard on various types of roads, in town, on country roads, on fast dual carriageways and on motorways. Throughout the test you will also need to perform various manoeuvres that you will be teaching your learners.
Your Pass N Go trainer will help you to develop your driving skills on your in car training sessions, improving your competency and confidence to meet the required standards. They will also conduct mock tests to help you prepare.
This is a test of your instructional ability to teach others and lasts for approximately one hour. The examiner will act as a learner driver in two role play situations. You will be assessed on your ability to correct mistakes and your general manner.
The best way to prepare you for giving driving lessons is for you to spend time in the car doing just that.
Your Pass N Go trainer knows exactly what is required of you on the test and will help you practice delivering your lessons on the road where you can correct mistakes and get used to the skills required to help and guide learners through our modern day traffic.
Legislation about our driving instructor training in Hartlepool
Pass ‘N’ Go instructor training team will be on hand to guide you through the application and training process, please take note though that you:
- Should not have more than five penalty points on your driver’s licence.
- Should’ve held your driver’s licence for a total of four years minimum out of the past six years prior to entering the ADI Register after qualifying.
- Shouldn’t have been disqualified from driving at any point in the four years prior to being entered in the ADI Register.
- Should meet the physical criteria required in order to control a vehicle in a safe manner.
As a member of The Official Register of Driving Instructor Training (ORDIT) — the body which is responsible for maintaining training standards in the industry. As a result, our instructor trainers must pass a vigorous training assessment in order to become a member of ORDIT. The fact that this is process is always on going gives you added assurances that you will receive quality training to become a driving instructor in Hartlepool.
The Driving & Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) requires anyone wishing to become a driving instructor to be a fit and proper person. The DVSA will use the Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) to obtain a criminal record check for anyone in Wales or England looking to train. Disclosure Scotland is used for the same purposes if you live in Scotland.
Once you’ve successfully completed your driving instructor training course you are guaranteed a position with Pass ‘N’ Go, however to mention it is never compulsory for you to join us. If you prefer, you can become your own boss and work the hours which suit you.
Want more info?
- Call 0333 207 0663
- Text ‘Make Me An Instructor’ to 07769 173 129
- Email email@example.com
Find out more about our driving instructor training opportunities in Hartlepool
If you have additional questions, come and meet our team by arranging an appointment via our online enquiry form. During this appointment you can partake in an enjoyable informal chat, be given the opportunity to meet the trainer who will potentially lead your course and be assured all your questions will be answered.
You can also call us on 0333 207 0663, our lines are open 8am to 8pm from Monday to Friday, also between 10am and 6pm on Saturdays.