Train to become a driving instructor in Leeds in as little as 8 weeks here at Pass ‘N’ Go.
What does training to become a driving instructor in Leeds mean for you?
- Job satisfaction
- A great income
- Job security
- Choose the days and times you want to work
- Take time off when you need
- Balance your work and home life
- Our instructor’s work the hours that suit them and you could be doing exactly the same!
- Spend your day helping others achieve
- Lots of our instructors will tell you the job is fun, rewarding and immensely satisfying
- It’s a fantastic way to earn what you are worth
- Pass’N’Go instructors earnings vary depending on whether they work full time or part time
- Income can be easily calculated and is based on the number of lessons you are available to do
- All our lessons are 2 hours long and it’s our job is to keep you busy
- Take advantage of a permanent career move with no threats of redundancy
- There are thousands of people learning to drive every year to keep you in work
Why choose Pass 'N' Go for driving instructor training in Leeds?
Training to become a driving instructor can be daunting and is a life changing career move. As a result of this, we will take the time to ensure you select the correct course. We will even tailor the course you pick to suit yourself —all of our courses are fully flexible and can be adjusted to suit your current job requirements or any other commitments you might be obligated to.
Training with Pass ‘N’ Go will ensure you receive peace of mind that we’ll provide you with all the support, skills and set up required to achieve your qualification. Even better is we can complete your driving instructor training in Leeds in next to no time by choosing our fast track training courses.
Additionally to this we have a vested interest in every one of our driving instructors. This ensures you’ll get the best training possible with the aim of helping you become a driving instructor in Leeds.
All that you need in return is to show the effort, the passion and to give your time to teach someone how to drive. That way, becoming a driving instructor will likely be an enjoyable and rewarding career for you.
Passing three Driving and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) tests is a requirement in order to become a fully qualified driving instructor.
Finally if you’re already a qualified driving instructor you can join Pass ‘N’ Go as a franchisee driving instructor in Leeds now.
What's the process of training to become a driving instructor in Leeds?
- Part 1
- Part 2
- Part 3
Consists of a multiple choice test and video based hazard perception test. We provide all training materials, books, software and hazard perception DVDs for the entire course. We also stage mock tests to help prepare and optional classes where a trainer can guide you.
In this test, you will be required to demonstrate your driving ability in a one hour practical session. The DVSA expects you to drive to a very high standard on various types of roads, in town, on country roads, on fast dual carriageways and on motorways. Throughout the test you will also need to perform various manoeuvres that you will be teaching your learners.
Your Pass N Go trainer will help you to develop your driving skills on your in car training sessions, improving your competency and confidence to meet the required standards. They will also conduct mock tests to help you prepare.
This is a test of your instructional ability to teach others and lasts for approximately one hour. The examiner will act as a learner driver in two role play situations. You will be assessed on your ability to correct mistakes and your general manner.
The best way to prepare you for giving driving lessons is for you to spend time in the car doing just that.
Your Pass N Go trainer knows exactly what is required of you on the test and will help you practice delivering your lessons on the road where you can correct mistakes and get used to the skills required to help and guide learners through our modern day traffic.
Legislation about our driving instructor training in Leeds
The Official Register of Driving Instructor Training (ORDIT) is the organization responsible for the training standards in the driver training industry. As a result of this, each of our instructors must pass a vigorous training assessment in order to become a member of ORDIT. The fact that this is an ongoing process gives you added peace of mind that you’ll receive quality training to become a driving instructor in the Leeds region.
Please also note the Driving & Vehicle Standards Agency use the Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) in order to obtain a criminal record check to determine those seeking to train to become a driving instructor to be a fit and proper person. Disclosure Scotland is used for the same purposes. We’ll be on hand to guide you through the process, though take note that you:
- Should have no more than five penalty points on your driver’s licence.
- Should have held your driver’s licence for a total of four years minimum out of the past six years prior to entering the ADI Register after qualifying.
- Should meet the physical criteria required in order to control a vehicle in a safe manner.
- Should not have been disqualified from driving at any point in the four years prior to being entered in the ADI Register.
It is also important to note that once you’ve completed your driving instructor training course with Pass ‘N’ Go you are then guaranteed a position with us, although it is never compulsory for you to join us. If you prefer, you can become your own boss as an independent driving instructor.
Want more info?
- Call 0333 207 0663
- Text ‘Make Me An Instructor’ to 07769 173 129
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about our driving instructor training opportunities in Leeds
Got anymore questions?
If so we recommend you come and meet our team by booking an appointment via our online contact form. That way, you can enjoy an informal chat and receive the answers to any questions that you still have on your mind.
We want to ensure you have all of the information you need before making the move to become a driving instructor.
Alternatively, call us on 0333 207 0663 — we are open from 8am to 8pm and from Monday to Friday, as well as between 10am and 6pm on Saturdays. Once you’ve got in touch, we’ll set up a friendly meeting where you can ask us about any concerns you might have as well as being given the opportunity to meet the head trainer.