Train to become a driving instructor in South Shields in as little as 8 weeks here at Pass ‘N’ Go.
What does training to become a driving instructor in South Shields mean for you?
- Job satisfaction
- A great income
- Job security
- Choose the days and times you want to work
- Take time off when you need
- Balance your work and home life
- Our instructor’s work the hours that suit them and you could be doing exactly the same!
- Spend your day helping others achieve
- Lots of our instructors will tell you the job is fun, rewarding and immensely satisfying
- It’s a fantastic way to earn what you are worth
- Pass’N’Go instructors earnings vary depending on whether they work full time or part time
- Income can be easily calculated and is based on the number of lessons you are available to do
- All our lessons are 2 hours long and it’s our job is to keep you busy
- Take advantage of a permanent career move with no threats of redundancy
- There are thousands of people learning to drive every year to keep you in work
Why choose Pass 'N' Go for driving instructor training in South Shields?
Firstly we have a vested interest in each and every one of our instructors. Therefore, we’ll give you the best training with the goal of helping you succeed in the world of being a driving instructor.
When you train to become a driving instructor, you’ll receive peace of mind that we will provide you with all of the skills, help of setting up your training schedule and full office support necessary to obtain your qualifications. Even greater news is we can complete your driving instructor training in South Shields in next to no time by choosing one of our fast track courses.
We’ll also ensure you select the correct course suited for you as we understand that the decision to become a driving instructor can be a life-changing career move for you to make so we want to ensure you have full advice and support on making the decision. Tailoring your course to suit you is also not a problem as all of our courses are fully flexible and are adjustable to fit around your current job or any other commitments you have.
Becoming a driving instructor can be very enjoyable and really rewarding. All that we’ll ask from yourself is that you have the time to teach someone how to drive, to also have the effort and passion required to motivate others to achieve new skills.
If you’re already a qualified driving instructor you can join Pass ‘N’ Go driving school as a franchisee driving instructor in South Shields today.
What's the process of training to become a driving instructor in South Shields?
- Part 1
- Part 2
- Part 3
Consists of a multiple choice test and video based hazard perception test. We provide all training materials, books, software and hazard perception DVDs for the entire course. We also stage mock tests to help prepare and optional classes where a trainer can guide you.
In this test, you will be required to demonstrate your driving ability in a one hour practical session. The DVSA expects you to drive to a very high standard on various types of roads, in town, on country roads, on fast dual carriageways and on motorways. Throughout the test you will also need to perform various manoeuvres that you will be teaching your learners.
Your Pass N Go trainer will help you to develop your driving skills on your in car training sessions, improving your competency and confidence to meet the required standards. They will also conduct mock tests to help you prepare.
This is a test of your instructional ability to teach others and lasts for approximately one hour. The examiner will act as a learner driver in two role play situations. You will be assessed on your ability to correct mistakes and your general manner.
The best way to prepare you for giving driving lessons is for you to spend time in the car doing just that.
Your Pass N Go trainer knows exactly what is required of you on the test and will help you practice delivering your lessons on the road where you can correct mistakes and get used to the skills required to help and guide learners through our modern day traffic.
Legislation about our driving instructor training in South Shields
The Driving & Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) states those who are training to become a driving instructor to be a fit and proper person. The DVSA use the Criminal Records Bureau to obtain a criminal record check for anyone in England or Wales looking to train. Disclosure Scotland is used for exactly the same purposes if you live in Scotland. We will be on hand for you to help guide you through the application, though take note that you:
- Should have held your driver’s licence for a total of four years minimum out of the past six years prior to entering the ADI Register after qualifying.
- Should have no more than five penalty points on your driver’s licence.
- Should meet the physical criteria required in order to control a vehicle in a safe manner.
- Should not have been disqualified from driving at any point in the four years prior to being entered in the ADI Register.
Top quality training is what you’ll receive at Pass ‘N’ Go as our driving school is a member of The Official Register of Driving Instructor Training (ORDIT) — these are responsible for maintaining the training standards throughout the driving instructor industry. This results in our instructors passing a vigorous training assessment and having these assessment on going for as long as they remain a member of ORDIT.
Finally when you’ve completed your training course you are guaranteed a position as a driving instructor with Pass ‘N’ Go driving school, however just so you are aware it is never compulsory for you to join us.
Want more info?
- Call 0333 207 0663
- Text ‘Make Me An Instructor’ to 07769 173 129
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about our driving instructor training opportunities in South Shields
We want to ensure you have all of the information you need before making the move to becoming a driving instructor, for any questions simply call us on 0333 207 0663. Once you’ve got in touch, we can answer your questions over the phone and we can also set up a friendly meeting where you can ask us about any additional concerns you might have.
You can also raise a booking by completing our support contact form. We will then call you back to discuss your questions or book your meeting.