Find your happy and train to become a driving instructor in Stockport in as little as 8 weeks here at Pass N Go.
What does training to become a driving instructor in Manchester mean for you?
- Job satisfaction
- A great income
- Job security
- Choose the days and times you want to work
- Take time off when you need
- Balance your work and home life
- Our instructor’s work the hours that suit them and you could be doing exactly the same!
- Spend your day helping others achieve
- Lots of our instructors will tell you the job is fun, rewarding and immensely satisfying
- It’s a fantastic way to earn what you are worth
- Pass N Go instructors earnings vary depending on whether they work full time or part time
- Income can be easily calculated and is based on the number of lessons you are available to do
- All our lessons are 2 hours long and it’s our job is to keep you busy
- Take advantage of a permanent career move with no threats of redundancy
- There are thousands of people learning to drive every year to keep you in work
Why choose Pass N Go for driving instructor training in Stockport?
When you train to become a driving instructor with Pass N Go, get the peace of mind that we will provide you with all the support required to achieve your qualifications. Choose one of our fast track courses and we can have your driving instructor training in Stockport completed in next to no time.
Also we understand this decision can be a life-changing career move. As a result of this, we will ensure to take the time for you to select the right course. We will tailor the course you pick to suit your lifestyle —all our courses are flexible to ensure they can be fitted around your current commitments.
On top of this, as we have a vested interest in all of our driving instructors we will give you the best possible training and will aim to help you succeed as a driving instructor.
What we ask for in return is that you have the passion and give the effort and the time to teach someone how to drive. That way, becoming a driving instructor will most likely be an enjoyable and vastly rewarding career move for you.
Also take notice that it’s a requirement that you’ve passed three Driving and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) tests in order to become a fully qualified driving instructor.
Already a fully qualified? Why not join Pass N Go as a franchised driving instructor in Stockport.
What's the process of training to become a driving instructor in Stockport?
- Part 1
- Part 2
- Part 3
Consists of a multiple choice test and video based hazard perception test. We provide all training materials, books, software and hazard perception DVDs for the entire course. We also stage mock tests to help prepare and optional classes where a trainer can guide you.
In this test, you will be required to demonstrate your driving ability in a one hour practical session. The DVSA expects you to drive to a very high standard on various types of roads, in town, on country roads, on fast dual carriageways and on motorways. Throughout the test you will also need to perform various manoeuvres that you will be teaching your learners.
Your Pass N Go trainer will help you to develop your driving skills on your in car training sessions, improving your competency and confidence to meet the required standards. They will also conduct mock tests to help you prepare.
This is a test of your instructional ability to teach others and lasts for approximately one hour. The examiner will act as a learner driver in two role play situations. You will be assessed on your ability to correct mistakes and your general manner.
The best way to prepare you for giving driving lessons is for you to spend time in the car doing just that.
Your Pass N Go trainer knows exactly what is required of you on the test and will help you practice delivering your lessons on the road where you can correct mistakes and get used to the skills required to help and guide learners through our modern day traffic.
Driving instructor training legislation in Stockport
The Driving & Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) requires anyone who is in training to be a driving instructor to be a fit and proper person. The DVSA will use the Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) in order to conduct a criminal record check for anyone in England or Wales looking to train as a driving instructor. Disclosure Scotland is used for the same purposes if you live in any Scottish regions. Don’t worry we’ll be on hand to guide you through this process, though please note that you:
- Should have held your driver’s licence for a total of four years minimum out of the past six years prior to entering the ADI Register after qualifying.
- Shouldn’t have more than five penalty points on your driver’s licence.
- Should not have been disqualified from driving at any point in the four years prior to being entered in the ADI Register.
- Should meet the physical criteria required in order to control a vehicle in a safe manner.
Pease note that while you can join Pass N Go as a driving instructor when you successfully complete your training course with us, it is never compulsory for you to join and if its your preference, you can work independently as your own boss.
Want more info?
- Call 0333 207 0663
- Text ‘Make Me An Instructor’ to 07769 173 129
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about our driving instructor training opportunities in Stockport
Before you make the move to become a driving instructor we want to make sure you have all the information you need. So with that in mind please do contact us using our online contact form if you have any further queries.
We can answer your questions over the phone or we can organise a friendly meeting to explain how the course works, what to expect from the profession and what earning potential you will have as a driving instructor and you can have the opportunity to ask any questions.
You can call us on 0333 207 0663 — Monday – Friday 8am-6pm and Saturday 9am-5pm