Train to become a driving instructor in Stockton-On-Tees in as little as 8 weeks here at Pass ‘N’ Go.
What does training to become a driving instructor in Stockton-On-Tees mean for you?
- Job satisfaction
- A great income
- Job security
- Choose the days and times you want to work
- Take time off when you need
- Balance your work and home life
- Our instructor’s work the hours that suit them and you could be doing exactly the same!
- Spend your day helping others achieve
- Lots of our instructors will tell you the job is fun, rewarding and immensely satisfying
- It’s a fantastic way to earn what you are worth
- Pass’N’Go instructors earnings vary depending on whether they work full time or part time
- Income can be easily calculated and is based on the number of lessons you are available to do
- All our lessons are 2 hours long and it’s our job is to keep you busy
- Take advantage of a permanent career move with no threats of redundancy
- There are thousands of people learning to drive every year to keep you in work
Why choose Pass 'N' Go for driving instructor training in Stockton-On-Tees?
When you train to become a driving instructor with us, you’ll also receive the added peace of mind that we’ll provide you with all the skills, set up, advice and support necessary to achieve your qualification. Even better news is that we can have your driving instructor training in Stockton-On-Tees completed very quickly with one of our fast track courses.
On top of this, as we have a vested interest in each one of our driving instructors. Therefore, we will give you the best training possible with the aim to help you succeed as a driving instructor.
All you need is the effort, time and passion to teach someone how to drive, then becoming a driving instructor will likely be an enjoyable and rewarding career for you.
We understand that the decision to become a driving instructor can be life-changing. As a result, we’ll take the time to ensure you select the right course for you. The course will even be tailored to suit you —all our courses are flexible and can be adjusted to suit your current job demands and any other commitments you may have.
Please also note that it is a requirement to have passed three Driving and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) tests in order to become a qualified driving instructor.
If you’re already qualified you can join Pass ‘N’ Go as a franchisee driving instructor in Stockton-On-Tees now.
What's the process of training to become a driving instructor in Stockton-On-Tees?
- Part 1
- Part 2
- Part 3
Consists of a multiple choice test and video based hazard perception test. We provide all training materials, books, software and hazard perception DVDs for the entire course. We also stage mock tests to help prepare and optional classes where a trainer can guide you.
In this test, you will be required to demonstrate your driving ability in a one hour practical session. The DVSA expects you to drive to a very high standard on various types of roads, in town, on country roads, on fast dual carriageways and on motorways. Throughout the test you will also need to perform various manoeuvres that you will be teaching your learners.
Your Pass N Go trainer will help you to develop your driving skills on your in car training sessions, improving your competency and confidence to meet the required standards. They will also conduct mock tests to help you prepare.
This is a test of your instructional ability to teach others and lasts for approximately one hour. The examiner will act as a learner driver in two role play situations. You will be assessed on your ability to correct mistakes and your general manner.
The best way to prepare you for giving driving lessons is for you to spend time in the car doing just that.
Your Pass N Go trainer knows exactly what is required of you on the test and will help you practice delivering your lessons on the road where you can correct mistakes and get used to the skills required to help and guide learners through our modern day traffic.
Legislation about our driving instructor training in Stockton-On-Tees
The Driving & Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) requires anyone training to become a driving instructor to be a fit and proper person and use the Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) in order to obtain a criminal record check. If you live in Scotland they will use disclosure Scotland for the same purposes. We will be on hand to help with this although please remember that you:
- Should have no more than five penalty points on your driver’s licence.
- Should have held your driver’s licence for a total of four years minimum out of the past six years prior to entering the ADI Register after qualifying.
- Should not have been disqualified from driving at any point in the four years prior to being entered in the ADI Register.
- Should meet the physical criteria required in order to control a vehicle in a safe manner.
We are also a member of The Official Register of Driving Instructor Training (ORDIT) — the government body which is responsible for maintaining training standards throughout the driving instruction industry. This results in each of our instructors passing a vigorous assessment to become an ORDIT member. The fact that this process is always on going gives the added peace of mind that you will only receive top quality training to become a driving instructor in Stockton-On-Tees.
Want more info?
- Call 0333 207 0663
- Text ‘Make Me An Instructor’ to 07769 173 129
- Email email@example.com
Find out more about our driving instructor training opportunities in Stockton-On-Tees
We hope you have all information you need before deciding to becoming a driving instructor.
If you do have any further queries though, we welcome you to come and meet our team by booking an appointment via our online contact form. On the day of your appointment you can enjoy an informal chat and ask any additional questions you still have.
You can also contact us on 0333 207 0663 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you get in touch, we’ll take down your details and organise our head trainer to call you back to answer any concerns you might have as well as being given the opportunity to arrange a face to face appointment.