Find your happy and train to become a driving instructor in Sunderland in as little as 8 weeks here at Pass N Go.
What does training to become a driving instructor in Sunderland mean for you?
- Job satisfaction
- A great income
- Job security
- Choose the days and times you want to work
- Take time off when you need
- Balance your work and home life
- Our instructor’s work the hours that suit them and you could be doing exactly the same!
- Spend your day helping others achieve
- Lots of our instructors will tell you the job is fun, rewarding and immensely satisfying
- It’s a fantastic way to earn what you are worth
- Pass N Go instructors earnings vary depending on whether they work full time or part time
- Income can be easily calculated and is based on the number of lessons you are available to do
- All our lessons are 2 hours long and it’s our job is to keep you busy
- Take advantage of a permanent career move with no threats of redundancy
- There are thousands of people learning to drive every year to keep you in work
Why choose Pass N Go for driving instructor training in Sunderland?
We understand that becoming a driving instructor can be a life-changing career move to make. So we’ll help you and advise you to ensure you select the correct course. We can also tailor your training course to suit you —all of our courses are fully flexible and you can adjust the course to suit your current job requirements or any other commitments you may have in your life.
We have a vested interest in every one of our driving instructors. Therefore, we’ll give you the best training possible with the aim of helping you succeed at being a driving instructor.
When training with us you will also receive peace of mind that we’ll provide you with all the skills, the set up and additional support necessary to achieve your qualifications as a driving instructor. That’s not the only good news, we can also have your driving instructor training in Sunderland completed very, very quickly when you choose one of our fast track training courses.
All that you will need is to put in the effort, to have the passion and to take the time to teach someone how to drive. That way, becoming a driving instructor will more than likely be an enjoyable and rewarding career for you.
To qualify as a fully qualified driving instructor you will be guided through your training and will be required to pass three Driving and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) tests.
If you aren’t needing to train and are already a qualified instructor then get in touch today as we have positions for a franchisee driving instructor in Sunderland available today.
What's the process of training to become a driving instructor in Sunderland?
- Part 1
- Part 2
- Part 3
Consists of a multiple choice test and video based hazard perception test. We provide all training materials, books, software and hazard perception DVDs for the entire course. We also stage mock tests to help prepare and optional classes where a trainer can guide you.
In this test, you will be required to demonstrate your driving ability in a one hour practical session. The DVSA expects you to drive to a very high standard on various types of roads, in town, on country roads, on fast dual carriageways and on motorways. Throughout the test you will also need to perform various manoeuvres that you will be teaching your learners.
Your Pass N Go trainer will help you to develop your driving skills on your in car training sessions, improving your competency and confidence to meet the required standards. They will also conduct mock tests to help you prepare.
This is a test of your instructional ability to teach others and lasts for approximately one hour. The examiner will act as a learner driver in two role play situations. You will be assessed on your ability to correct mistakes and your general manner.
The best way to prepare you for giving driving lessons is for you to spend time in the car doing just that.
Your Pass N Go trainer knows exactly what is required of you on the test and will help you practice delivering your lessons on the road where you can correct mistakes and get used to the skills required to help and guide learners through our modern day traffic.
Legislation about our driving instructor training in Sunderland
Please also bear in mind that you must be classed as a fit and proper person by the Driving & Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) when training to become a driving instructor. The Driving & Vehicle Standards Agency will use the Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) in order to obtain a criminal record check for anyone residing in England or Wales. Disclosure Scotland is used for the same purposes for those living in Scotland. Whatever process you need to follow we will be on hand to guide you through the process, though take note that you:
- Should have no more than five penalty points on your driver’s licence.
- Should have held your driver’s licence for a total of four years minimum out of the past six years prior to entering the ADI Register after qualifying.
- Should not have been disqualified from driving at any point in the four years prior to being entered in the ADI Register.
- Should meet the physical criteria required in order to control a vehicle in a safe manner.
We will offer you a position as a driving instructor once you’ve successfully completed your training course with us however it’s important to note that it is never compulsory for you to join us. If you prefer, you can become independent or can look to work with other driving schools.
Want more info?
- Call 0333 207 0663
- Text ‘Make Me An Instructor’ to 07769 173 129
- Email email@example.com
Find out more about our driving instructor training opportunities in Sunderland
Before you make the move to become a driving instructor we want to make sure you have all the information you need. So with that in mind please do contact us using our online contact form if you have any further queries.
We can answer your questions over the phone or we can organise a friendly meeting to explain how the course works, what to expect from the profession and what earning potential you will have as a driving instructor and you can have the opportunity to ask any questions.
You can call us on 0333 207 0663 —from Monday through to Saturday.