Train to become a driving instructor in Wakefield in as little as 8 weeks here at Pass ‘N’ Go.
What does training to become a driving instructor in Wakefield mean for you?
- Job satisfaction
- A great income
- Job security
- Choose the days and times you want to work
- Take time off when you need
- Balance your work and home life
- Our instructor’s work the hours that suit them and you could be doing exactly the same!
- Spend your day helping others achieve
- Lots of our instructors will tell you the job is fun, rewarding and immensely satisfying
- It’s a fantastic way to earn what you are worth
- Pass’N’Go instructors earnings vary depending on whether they work full time or part time
- Income can be easily calculated and is based on the number of lessons you are available to do
- All our lessons are 2 hours long and it’s our job is to keep you busy
- Take advantage of a permanent career move with no threats of redundancy
- There are thousands of people learning to drive every year to keep you in work
Why choose Pass 'N' Go for driving instructor training in Wakefield?
Becoming a fully qualified driving instructor can be a life-changing career move for anyone to make. As a result of this we will ensure to take the time to select the right course for your needs. We will also tailor the training course to suit you —all of our courses are fully flexible and adjustable to suit your current job requirements or any other commitments you may be obligated to.
Training on one of our fast track courses results in you having your driving instructor training in Wakefield completed in next to no time. When training to become a driving instructor with Pass ‘N’ Go, you will also receive reassurance that we will provide you with all the skills, set up, advice, help and any additional support needed.
On top of this, we have a vested interest in every one of our driving instructors. Therefore, we’ll give you the best possible training aiming to help you succeed as a fully qualified driving instructor.
All that we ask from you is to have the passion, excitement, effort and time to teach someone how to drive, this will give you the biggest kick out of being a driving instructor.
Finally take note that it is a DVSA requirement that you have passed three tests in order to become a fully qualified instructor.
If you are already a qualified driving instructor then you can join the team today as a franchisee driving instructor in Wakefield.
What's the process of training to become a driving instructor in Wakefield?
- Part 1
- Part 2
- Part 3
Consists of a multiple choice test and video based hazard perception test. We provide all training materials, books, software and hazard perception DVDs for the entire course. We also stage mock tests to help prepare and optional classes where a trainer can guide you.
In this test, you will be required to demonstrate your driving ability in a one hour practical session. The DVSA expects you to drive to a very high standard on various types of roads, in town, on country roads, on fast dual carriageways and on motorways. Throughout the test you will also need to perform various manoeuvres that you will be teaching your learners.
Your Pass N Go trainer will help you to develop your driving skills on your in car training sessions, improving your competency and confidence to meet the required standards. They will also conduct mock tests to help you prepare.
This is a test of your instructional ability to teach others and lasts for approximately one hour. The examiner will act as a learner driver in two role play situations. You will be assessed on your ability to correct mistakes and your general manner.
The best way to prepare you for giving driving lessons is for you to spend time in the car doing just that.
Your Pass N Go trainer knows exactly what is required of you on the test and will help you practice delivering your lessons on the road where you can correct mistakes and get used to the skills required to help and guide learners through our modern day traffic.
Legislation about our driving instructor training in Wakefield
We are a member of The Official Register of Driving Instructor Training (ORDIT) — responsible for maintaining training standards throughout the industry. Passing a vigorous assessment is paramount in order to become a member of ORDIT. The fact that this process is ongoing gives added reassurance that you will receive top quality training to become a driving instructor in Wakefield.
Also to remember that the Driving & Vehicle Standards Agency requires anyone who is in training to become a driving instructor to be a fit and proper person. The DVSA use the Criminal Records Bureau to obtain a criminal record check for persons in England or Wales. Disclosure Scotland will be used for the same purposes if you reside in Scotland. We can help guide you through this process, remember the following, you:
- Should have no more than five penalty points on your driver’s licence.
- Should have held your driver’s licence for a total of four years minimum out of the past six years prior to entering the ADI Register after qualifying.
- Should not have been disqualified from driving at any point in the four years prior to being entered in the ADI Register.
- Should meet the physical criteria required in order to control a vehicle in a safe manner.
Finally to note that you are promised a position here Pass ‘N’ Go once you’ve successfully complete a driving instructor training course with us, however it is never compulsory for you to join us. If you prefer, you may work on your own as an independent instructor or for a different driving school.
Want more info?
- Call 0333 207 0663
- Text ‘Make Me An Instructor’ to 07769 173 129
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about our driving instructor training opportunities in Wakefield
We hope you have all the information you need to take the next step however we understand you may have some additional questions, we always want to ensure you have all of the information you need before making the move to becoming a driving instructor so if you have any further queries, we recommend you call us and arrange to come and meet our team.
You can also log your interest by booking an appointment via our online contact form. Enjoy an informal chat and throw any questions at us to answer.