Know Your Traffic Signs:
Traffic signs play a vital role in directing, informing and controlling road users’ behaviour in an effort to make the roads as safe as possible for everyone. A knowledge of traffic signs is there essential, not just for new drivers or riders needing to pass their theory test, but for all road users, including experienced professional drivers. This fully updated edition of the publication supersedes the previous 4th edition and contains information designed to illustrate and explain the vast majority of traffic signs the road user is likely to encounter.
Driving Test Success:
1. THEORY TEST
- Practise EVERY official revision question from the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency, the people who set the test.
- Suitable for learner car drivers, motorcyclists and trainee driving instructors in Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
- Sit unlimited mock tests including interactive case study questions, just like the real test.
- Includes official DVSA explanations and references to the Highway Code to help you learn and understand the correct answers.
- Customise your learning using questions that you have not yet seen, or have previously answered incorrectly.
- Keep a track of your progress and find out when you’re ready to sit the real test.
- Printable workbook and exam papers.††
- Optional voiceover to help those with reading difficulties or dyslexia. Available in English, Punjabi, Polish and Arabic***
2. HAZARD PERCEPTION TEST – NEW
- Practise interactive video clips in HD covering a wide variety of environments and road conditions to help prepare you for your test.
- Watch the official introduction video and sample CGI video clips from the DVSA – the people who set the test.
- Sit unlimited mock tests using brand new high quality video clips.
- Take a full mock test using new CGI hazard perception clips, just like the official test.
- Review each clip to find out where each hazard develops and how to score maximum points.
- Analyse your performance and find out when you are ready to sit the real test.
- Discover how the test is marked, what the anti-cheating system looks for and much more.
3. PRACTICAL DRIVING LESSONS
- Watch over 50 video tutorials covering everything from the cockpit drill to the day of your test.
- Covers all the essential routines and manoeuvres that you may be tested on in your exam.
- Perfect for revising and refreshing the skills taught to you by your Approved Driving Instructor before and after lessons.
- Take the Safe Driver Test and discover which of your own individual attitudes and behaviours make you more likely to take risks and cause an accident.
4. THE OFFICIAL HIGHWAY CODE
Read, search and print the latest digital edition of The Official Highway Code.
5. MOCK DRIVING TEST
Watch a full mock test and discover exactly what happens on the big day! Includes Independent Driving and a full examiner debrief at the end of the test.
6. BRAKING DISTANCE SIMULATOR
Need help remembering your braking distances? Use this interactive simulator to customise the speed, road conditions and weight of your car to find out how each of these factors affects the overall braking distance of your vehicle.
7. SHOW ME, TELL ME
Access every official DVSA Show Me, Tell Me question that you could be asked on your test, plus step-by- step video tutorials.^^
8. LEARN ON THE GO
Practise audio Theory Test revision questions on the move using your mobile phone or other MP3 compatible device.**
Operating System: Windows Vista (SP2), Windows® 7 (SP1) or Windows® 8/8.1
CPU Type: Pentium® Dual-Core/Core Duo 1.6 GHz or equivalent
Hard Drive Space: 500MB (8.5 GB for a full install)
Memory: 1 GB (2 GB for 64-bit versions of Windows®)
Printer: Optional to print documents and reports
Graphics: Any Direct3D 9 compatible graphics card (with at least 64MB of memory)
Audio: Any DirectX® 9 compatible device
Internet: Required for updates and web links. Broadband required for non-English language choices
DVD-ROM Drive: Requires disc in drive to run
Not compatible with most Netbook PCs.
** Feature not available for ADIs. ^^ Feature not available for motorcyclists. ***Voiceover for Theory Test questions and answers only. English voiceover included on the disc for learner car drivers and motorcyclists (not available for ADIs). Internet connection required to stream Punjabi, Polish and Arabic.
** Feature not available for ADIs. ^^ Feature not available for motorcyclists.